Welcome to Monkey Universe!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLog inLatest imagesSearchRegister

Greetings all / I need Help

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Carboxcide
Chimp
Chimp

Male
Number of posts : 2
Posting Points (or spam points) : 4
Registration date : 2013-09-23

Greetings all / I need Help Empty
PostSubject: Greetings all / I need Help   Greetings all / I need Help Icon_minitimeMon 23 Sep 2013, 1:49 pm

Hi there, fellow nostalgics,

I used to Play Monkey Universe two times now for longer periods each time and had great fun - I don't really remember my second "era", but in the first I nymed my first Char "Monkeyman", wondering why the name was free due to its obvious character - untill [TBH]Monkeyman flew up to me and asked me why i would steal his username - quite the welcome, but he understood as soon as he heard I was new - couplse of weeks later I had that Clantag in front of my new Char, too (I think his name was ParanoidPerson or something to do with scorched earth, can't seem to really remember tho).
I recently rediscovered my copy of FL while searching for my copy of Diablo I and imidiately wanted to play it again, and it was only a matter of time, untill I landed back at MU.
Now the problem is, I can't download it anywhere since [New members are not allowed to post external links or emails for 7 days. Please contact the forum administrator for more information.](The download-site linked to in the download-topic) seems to be down and because of two generations of pc's in between my last play and today, sadly I don't even have an older Version lying around on some long forgotten harddrive - can anyone help me with this problem? Would be greatly appreciated

So long, in the hope to be flying with (or against) some of you soon
Carboxcide

[EDIT: Also, I forgot my old username (it still seems to be there tho, since I can't register an account with my normal email-address) - any Admin helping me on this specific topic would be very appreciated as well]
Back to top Go down
Nexus
Admin
Nexus

Male
Number of posts : 3999
Posting Points (or spam points) : 782
Registration date : 2007-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Greetings all / I need Help   Greetings all / I need Help Icon_minitimeTue 24 Sep 2013, 10:35 am

Sorry to say that the server is as far as i know gone. I know Tiger was still running it when i left but as for now i dont know what he has done with it and he never answers my emails.
Back to top Go down
Carboxcide
Chimp
Chimp

Male
Number of posts : 2
Posting Points (or spam points) : 4
Registration date : 2013-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Greetings all / I need Help   Greetings all / I need Help Icon_minitimeMon 30 Sep 2013, 7:34 am

well I'm sorry to hear that, too - even more so since MU used to be quite the active community, even for Freelancer-Standards...so there's also no downloadlink for the mod anywhere?
Back to top Go down
Nexus
Admin
Nexus

Male
Number of posts : 3999
Posting Points (or spam points) : 782
Registration date : 2007-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Greetings all / I need Help   Greetings all / I need Help Icon_minitimeMon 30 Sep 2013, 10:53 am

Not that i am aware of, however there are a handful of us now playing on arma 2 dayz epoch mod on the fudgemonkee server where i am now an admin. Feel free to join us there, i player under the tag Ramitupem.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings all / I need Help   Greetings all / I need Help Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings all / I need Help
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to Monkey Universe! :: Guest Area :: Guest Book-
Jump to: