Welcome to Monkey Universe!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLog inLatest imagesSearchRegister

HI. It is active?

Go down 
+6
c71shadow
Nexus
Tunicle
Biertje
Diamondback
Nikolai
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Nikolai
Chimp
Chimp

Male
Number of posts : 3
Posting Points (or spam points) : 5
Registration date : 2009-06-12

HI. It is active? Empty
PostSubject: HI. It is active?   HI. It is active? Icon_minitimeSun 09 Mar 2014, 10:23 am

Hi to all is the server stil alive? If it isnt im stil very hapy to at least known this server back in the past
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Monkey
Monkey

Number of posts : 58
Posting Points (or spam points) : -94
Registration date : 2007-02-26

HI. It is active? Empty
PostSubject: Re: HI. It is active?   HI. It is active? Icon_minitimeMon 10 Mar 2014, 3:51 pm

Dunno, Nikolai... looks a little like a moment in-game to me.

Quote :
Syd - "... we're the last two!"

Trent - "The last two what?"

Syd - *Syd motions Trent under the cover of a ship* "Freeport 7 survivors, Mr. Trent. You and I are the last ones in Liberty. Everyone else is either dead or missing."
Back to top Go down
Nikolai
Chimp
Chimp

Male
Number of posts : 3
Posting Points (or spam points) : 5
Registration date : 2009-06-12

HI. It is active? Empty
PostSubject: Re: HI. It is active?   HI. It is active? Icon_minitimeTue 11 Mar 2014, 4:04 pm

too sad , it was my favorite multiplayer mod (and server) i will never forget the FFA on Fridays
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Monkey
Monkey

HI. It is active? Empty
PostSubject: Re: HI. It is active?   HI. It is active? Icon_minitimeTue 11 Mar 2014, 6:55 pm

Haven't been on the server, had a bear of a time snagging the mod again and not even sure if it WILL install properly... my comment was referring to the forum mainly.

That and, the fact that this is one of the few mods that brings the Anubis up to what it's SUPPOSED to be... it's like, "Come on, supposed to be the combined best tech from all of Sirius and it can't even mount stuff that you see widely available at Equipment Dealers through the single-player campaign?"
Back to top Go down
Biertje
Monkey
Monkey
Biertje

Male
Number of posts : 197
Posting Points (or spam points) : -65
Registration date : 2007-02-27

HI. It is active? Empty
PostSubject: Re: HI. It is active?   HI. It is active? Icon_minitimeMon 16 Jun 2014, 12:27 pm

so this old server is not that active anymore?
Back to top Go down
Tunicle
Possible Monkey God
Possible Monkey God
Tunicle

Male
Number of posts : 2183
Posting Points (or spam points) : 56
Registration date : 2007-02-20

HI. It is active? Empty
PostSubject: Re: HI. It is active?   HI. It is active? Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jun 2014, 7:27 am

Nice to see beer wagon again
Back to top Go down
http://monkeyuniverse.kicks-ass.org/
Biertje
Monkey
Monkey
Biertje

Male

HI. It is active? Empty
PostSubject: Re: HI. It is active?   HI. It is active? Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jun 2014, 3:54 pm

hehe
hey there!!

well just wondering if there are still people here and if the old server is still running
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Monkey
Monkey

HI. It is active? Empty
PostSubject: Re: HI. It is active?   HI. It is active? Icon_minitimeSat 09 Aug 2014, 7:21 pm

Biertje, there's nowhere left I've found to download the mod, and here's what Nexus told me by PM back in April:

Quote :
Don't think the server has been online now for quite some time. I left when it was still running and Tiger left it up for a while.

Best bet is to message him but i doubt you will get a reply. He doesnt even reply to my emails or facebook mesages.

So, basically, we'd have to put together a team, find a new server, find someone who still has the MU installer, and it looks like rebuild from scratch.

Which in turn gives us an opportunity like dynamic markets, for example using the infocards to figure out how much oxygen a station needs per day based on its crew and have the server adjust prices based on how much O2 has been bought or sold at that station. (Only stations with biodomes or nearby ice fields should be net producers of O2, everything else except planets should consume more than they generate.) That's just for one example; maybe even add something where if a station's running critically low on certain supplies (O2, water, fuel for the reactors) the system broadcasts an alert or add a "Supply Run" mission type to the Jobs Boards.
Back to top Go down
Biertje
Monkey
Monkey
Biertje

Male

HI. It is active? Empty
PostSubject: Re: HI. It is active?   HI. It is active? Icon_minitimeSun 10 Aug 2014, 6:38 am

well the only server that still runs a freelancer is crossfire as far i know.

But i think it do to the fack that there is a lot more new games out that give more then a old freelancer MU mod.

If there is a change to make it all work again, it will be a hard time to make it happen.
Dont think most of the old members want to come back.

Think it just you and me on the forum so far. to bad.
But even a old mod like this needs to have his rest

i dont have a lot of time to play games and if i do, i stick to the games i got now
Back to top Go down
Nexus
Admin
Nexus

Male
Number of posts : 3999
Posting Points (or spam points) : 782
Registration date : 2007-02-16

HI. It is active? Empty
PostSubject: Re: HI. It is active?   HI. It is active? Icon_minitimeMon 01 Sep 2014, 4:49 am

Diamonback, i have "all" of the mod files stored on my hardrive. If you guys want to run it i'm happy to give you the files and allow you to do so. The only things i cant give you are FLAC and the AutoUpdater those you will have to acquire yourselves. FLAC from Eagle Utopia forum and the AU from Lancer_Solurus.
Back to top Go down
Tunicle
Possible Monkey God
Possible Monkey God
Tunicle

Male

HI. It is active? Empty
PostSubject: Re: HI. It is active?   HI. It is active? Icon_minitimeTue 16 Sep 2014, 3:36 pm

Still great mod but that does not count in long term Sad Most active server is Discovery at present.
Back to top Go down
Nexus
Admin
Nexus

Male

HI. It is active? Empty
PostSubject: Re: HI. It is active?   HI. It is active? Icon_minitimeThu 18 Sep 2014, 11:05 am

Never a truer word spoken Tuni. Who knows maybe we will be back when Star Citizen is released Very Happy
Back to top Go down
c71shadow
Admin
c71shadow

Male
Number of posts : 64
Posting Points (or spam points) : 21
Registration date : 2007-02-17

HI. It is active? Empty
PostSubject: Re: HI. It is active?   HI. It is active? Icon_minitimeSun 12 Oct 2014, 1:17 pm

Hi chaps, aye certainly getting wet at the prospect of star citizen, hope all you feckers are doing ok.
Back to top Go down
LORD_ARCHON
Monkey
Monkey
LORD_ARCHON

Male
Number of posts : 120
Posting Points (or spam points) : -53
Registration date : 2007-10-22

HI. It is active? Empty
PostSubject: Re: HI. It is active?   HI. It is active? Icon_minitimeWed 26 Nov 2014, 12:55 pm

Oh my gosh, people are posting things.
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Monkey
Monkey

HI. It is active? Empty
PostSubject: Re: HI. It is active?   HI. It is active? Icon_minitimeFri 05 Dec 2014, 10:36 pm

Guys, I think we need to put together our own Star Citizen clan (I'm still waffling on buying in, unsure if my dual-GTX765M laptop will run it and don't like the current price tag but thinking on it), or at least establish our own little tag so we can recognize MU "brothers" and extend each other some Pro Courtesy as far as "looking the other way".

Me against the terrs, me and my MU brethren against the UNIVERSE! Who's with me? Smile
Back to top Go down
Nexus
Admin
Nexus

Male

HI. It is active? Empty
PostSubject: Re: HI. It is active?   HI. It is active? Icon_minitimeThu 11 Dec 2014, 1:34 pm

Sounds like a damn good idea to me, havent really been following much of the development of it too busy with work at the moment.
If it will be possible to run a server you can be certain that MU will be back Wink
Back to top Go down
Liberty Belle
Monkey
Monkey
Liberty Belle

Male
Number of posts : 168
Posting Points (or spam points) : 178
Registration date : 2009-11-01

HI. It is active? Empty
PostSubject: Just popped by and...peeps are still here!   HI. It is active? Icon_minitimeWed 04 Feb 2015, 3:19 pm

Greetings from the Grand old Lady of civilised space.

A Star Citizen clan sounds like fun (if my box will support it - graphics card looks dodgy) - I might even let the Mad Box Of Frogs out of his cage again
Back to top Go down
....^_^....
Chimp
Chimp
....^_^....

Male
Number of posts : 17
Posting Points (or spam points) : 2
Registration date : 2008-04-20

HI. It is active? Empty
PostSubject: Re: HI. It is active?   HI. It is active? Icon_minitimeSun 06 Sep 2015, 9:09 am

we spend some good moments here... hope to see you in the verse ,  when star citizen will be ready ! cheers
Back to top Go down
Gwether
Monkey
Monkey
Gwether

Male
Number of posts : 140
Posting Points (or spam points) : -116
Registration date : 2008-10-04

HI. It is active? Empty
PostSubject: Re: HI. It is active?   HI. It is active? Icon_minitimeFri 11 Dec 2015, 12:40 pm

Merry Christmas guys, I'll also be on SC when it is finally bestowed upon us. Hope to see you guys on it some time.
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Monkey
Monkey

HI. It is active? Empty
PostSubject: Re: HI. It is active?   HI. It is active? Icon_minitimeThu 17 Dec 2015, 9:18 pm

Guys, I'm going to post the link for my personal SC referral code--if you use this, you'll get $5 worth of credit in the in-game Voyager Direct gear-shop, and if you pledge $45 or more I'll get a Referral Point toward some cool stuff too. Smile

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

If you're on the forum over at RSI, drop me a shout sometime--my account handle is "DBack" over there.
Back to top Go down
Tunicle
Possible Monkey God
Possible Monkey God
Tunicle

Male

HI. It is active? Empty
PostSubject: Re: HI. It is active?   HI. It is active? Icon_minitimeSat 23 Jan 2016, 5:01 am

Looks like many will be playing SC.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

HI. It is active? Empty
PostSubject: Re: HI. It is active?   HI. It is active? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HI. It is active?
Page 1 of 1