Welcome to Monkey Universe!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLog inLatest imagesSearchRegister

IndyCorp Announces Establishment of Liaison Offices in MU

Go down 
+3
Esquilax
DRUiD
Indy11
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Indy11
Chimp
Chimp
Indy11

Male
Number of posts : 8
Posting Points (or spam points) : -9
Registration date : 2008-07-15

IndyCorp Announces Establishment of Liaison Offices in MU Empty
PostSubject: IndyCorp Announces Establishment of Liaison Offices in MU   IndyCorp Announces Establishment of Liaison Offices in MU Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jul 2008, 11:55 am

Greetings.

IndyCorp announces the grand opening of liaison offices in the Monkey Universe and will post additional salutations.

>>>>>>>>>>>Update<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

The IndyCorp board extends apologies for the terseness of the initial greeting. An emergency session was called when it was learned that other elements from our competitors and detractors already populate this space.

This has firmed the Corporation's resolve to maintain a steady presence in MU and to spread the message of virtual capitalism in MU.

*members of the board stand up and wave in a rehearsed and yet friendly fashion*

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>End Message<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Back to top Go down
DRUiD
Monkey God
Monkey God
DRUiD

Male
Number of posts : 4248
Posting Points (or spam points) : 1584
Registration date : 2007-02-21

PostSubject: Re: IndyCorp Announces Establishment of Liaison Offices in MU   IndyCorp Announces Establishment of Liaison Offices in MU Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jul 2008, 1:41 pm

alien

Then again, anyone who knows the connection between IndyCorp and SwissDruEnterprises shall know that a simple alien really does not suffice.

If we keep going at this rate we could just copy all the Off Topic crap from the old Lancers site and paste it into MU so anyone who has lost the plot could catch up.Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://monkeyuniverse.kicks-ass.org/
Esquilax
Monkey Leader
Monkey Leader
Esquilax

Male
Number of posts : 309
Posting Points (or spam points) : -466
Registration date : 2007-12-07

PostSubject: Re: IndyCorp Announces Establishment of Liaison Offices in MU   IndyCorp Announces Establishment of Liaison Offices in MU Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jul 2008, 4:36 pm

Good idea, Druid. Ah yes, those were good times... *Goes misty-eyed in remembrance and then notices Indy* Oh, so you have finally arrived, have you? Welcome Smile. The forces of Esquilaxitavia will be watching you very closely, so tread carefully Wink.
Back to top Go down
Shaihulud
Monkey
Monkey

Male
Number of posts : 104
Posting Points (or spam points) : -225
Registration date : 2008-04-05

PostSubject: Re: IndyCorp Announces Establishment of Liaison Offices in MU   IndyCorp Announces Establishment of Liaison Offices in MU Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jul 2008, 5:21 pm

welcome
Back to top Go down
Indy11
Chimp
Chimp
Indy11

Male

PostSubject: Re: IndyCorp Announces Establishment of Liaison Offices in MU   IndyCorp Announces Establishment of Liaison Offices in MU Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jul 2008, 8:20 pm

Hello HareyHorseyHare.

It was time to find out what makes this place your so-called province.

So far, I've seen neither hide nor hare of anything chimaerical but we don't have time zone propinquity to make things practical.

By the way, is it customary for everyone here to have gigantic signature banners? Isn't it a waste of bandwidth or something?

Oh and, er, thank you for the welcome Shaihulud. That's a very interesting moniker you've got there.
Back to top Go down
Esquilax
Monkey Leader
Monkey Leader
Esquilax

Male

PostSubject: Re: IndyCorp Announces Establishment of Liaison Offices in MU   IndyCorp Announces Establishment of Liaison Offices in MU Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jul 2008, 10:17 pm

I'm not "in to" large banner signatures myself, but apparently it is the "done thing" when you are a member of a Clan. As for me not being present, you are correct; long story. Do you come on at a particular time? If so, tell me and I will stop by if it is practical to do so.
Back to top Go down
Jagged
Chimp
Chimp

Male
Number of posts : 4
Posting Points (or spam points) : -5
Registration date : 2008-07-09

PostSubject: Re: IndyCorp Announces Establishment of Liaison Offices in MU   IndyCorp Announces Establishment of Liaison Offices in MU Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jul 2008, 12:02 am

Oh, look here! It seems that MU will now receive another extremely profitable entrepreneur who will surely contribute to the Universe in terms of ideal business practices and promote general good fellowship overrall! Oh wait a minute pale ...it's Indy. Welcome to the Universe mate! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
[TBH]Exorcist
Monkey
Monkey
[TBH]Exorcist

Male
Number of posts : 151
Posting Points (or spam points) : -91
Registration date : 2008-02-25

PostSubject: Re: IndyCorp Announces Establishment of Liaison Offices in MU   IndyCorp Announces Establishment of Liaison Offices in MU Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jul 2008, 4:23 am

Excellent! More and more targets *drools with anticipation*

Psst its me Rooster
Back to top Go down
Scorch
Monkey
Monkey
Scorch

Male
Number of posts : 246
Posting Points (or spam points) : -108
Registration date : 2007-04-18

PostSubject: Re: IndyCorp Announces Establishment of Liaison Offices in MU   IndyCorp Announces Establishment of Liaison Offices in MU Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jul 2008, 6:37 am

welcome
Back to top Go down
Indy11
Chimp
Chimp
Indy11

Male

PostSubject: Re: IndyCorp Announces Establishment of Liaison Offices in MU   IndyCorp Announces Establishment of Liaison Offices in MU Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jul 2008, 11:13 am

Oho! Jaggy the laxitive-facilitating acolyte is here!

.... Greetings all the same.

Ye gods! A veritable host of hares is present in this universe. Do we dare hit cruise engines in this place?

I think so.

Cheers there Mr. Exorcist. Good to see you 'round these here parts. The board is interested in commerce but is willing to consider aspects of operating overhead so long as it is not prohibitive.

On the other hand, if the venture is lucrative enough but the deal not feasible, the board has been known to authorize extreme action.

And .... thanks for the welcome Mr. Scorch.
Back to top Go down
[TBH]Exorcist
Monkey
Monkey
[TBH]Exorcist

Male
Number of posts : 151
Posting Points (or spam points) : -91
Registration date : 2008-02-25

PostSubject: Re: IndyCorp Announces Establishment of Liaison Offices in MU   IndyCorp Announces Establishment of Liaison Offices in MU Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jul 2008, 2:37 pm

I'm sure that we can come to a mutually beneficial agreement Mr Indy Suh Smile
Back to top Go down
Esquilax
Monkey Leader
Monkey Leader
Esquilax

Male

PostSubject: Re: IndyCorp Announces Establishment of Liaison Offices in MU   IndyCorp Announces Establishment of Liaison Offices in MU Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jul 2008, 4:41 pm

*Raises furry eyebrow* Dealing with the Unlawfuls already, are we? I knew it, the ~{SPF}~ was right to place you under surveillance. Excuse me, I have to make a quick call... *Trots off to place call to increase surveillance on Indy*

*Returns* And there are only three rabbits in Sirius that I can remember. Once was a member of [TIGER] who I have not seen for ages, one was a member of [REP] who I have also not seen for ages and myself (a rabbit-horse is rabbity enough for your purposes). Jaggy's status (or lack thereof) as a rabbit/rabbit-horse is not for me to reveal...
Back to top Go down
Indy11
Chimp
Chimp
Indy11

Male

PostSubject: Re: IndyCorp Announces Establishment of Liaison Offices in MU   IndyCorp Announces Establishment of Liaison Offices in MU Icon_minitimeThu 17 Jul 2008, 6:10 am

Putting your beady little red eyes on me won't do much. Our loyal representative in this space at present, he who will liaise, is none other than our trusted colleague, Smedley Dewlap.

Oh, er, in correct MU parlance, []_Smedley_Dewlap.

And he has done nothing but consort with any who provide civil discourse with a modicum or more of potential profit in th exchange.

Alas, IndyCorp has no market segment devoted to lagomorphic rodentia. However, we understand that there is trade in this Sector in meat and meat by-products.

And it isn't so much quantity that constitutes an infestation but, rather, presence, with some breeds of rodent. For, indeed, where two are known to be present, of certitude there is a multitude more sneaking about in the dank burrow ways and by ways that are their haunts.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Confidential Note to SwissDruEnterprises

To: Druid
Fm: Indy11
Subject: Smedley Dewlap

Sorry for not having updated you earlier on our decision to send Smedley to your sector.

>stop<

Smedley is known to us by varying nicks ... as you may well imagine. The unfortunate truth of it is that he more or less has earned them ... if you catch my drift.

>stop<

He should be harmless but may, of occasion, bumble into something he ought not to have done.

>stop<

Er, as they say, you can pick your wife but you can't pick your relatives. ;-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IndyCorp Announces Establishment of Liaison Offices in MU   IndyCorp Announces Establishment of Liaison Offices in MU Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IndyCorp Announces Establishment of Liaison Offices in MU
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to Monkey Universe! :: Guest Area :: Guest Book-
Jump to: