Welcome to Monkey Universe!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLog inLatest imagesSearchRegister

SSP Released

Go down 
+7
levoy
Linea
LuckyStar
DRUiD
MPA Bear
Realm
Nexus
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Tiger
Admin
Tiger

Male
Number of posts : 1277
Posting Points (or spam points) : 113
Registration date : 2007-02-20

SSP Released - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SSP Released   SSP Released - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Apr 2010, 10:51 am

Servercrashes are new, so what happened since then?

I observed the server and it ran stable for 5 cycles beside the CTDs until today at 15:20 so who or what happened since then? There was no update today and there was also nothing changed serverside.

The pilots don't use cargospace so you can buy as many as you can pay for.
Back to top Go down
http://monkeyuniverse.kicks-ass.org

PostSubject: Re: SSP Released   SSP Released - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Apr 2010, 10:57 am

the crashes only occured when i was in Java and Andaman; Redeemer first 2 crashes flying together with me in Java near CSV Corralsea, Dragonsfire in Aden, 3rd crash myself near Kuala Lumpur, Redeemer at Rangoon, Dragonsfire doing missions from Yemen.

don't know why the crashes are occuring now, maybe corrupted playerfiles because of the CTDs?
Back to top Go down
DRUiD
Monkey God
Monkey God
DRUiD

Male
Number of posts : 4248
Posting Points (or spam points) : 1584
Registration date : 2007-02-21

PostSubject: Re: SSP Released   SSP Released - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Apr 2010, 3:38 pm

Quote :
just a queery after docking at coxes bizare (blighties bargain basement) i notice that they are selling rhineland capships is this an oversight or is there not bretonian capships ?

I checked the ship market file and the bases have the correct ships so the info card names may be mixed up.
Back to top Go down
http://monkeyuniverse.kicks-ass.org/
Boreland
Monkey Leader
Monkey Leader
Boreland

Male
Number of posts : 659
Posting Points (or spam points) : 792
Registration date : 2009-08-28

PostSubject: Re: SSP Released   SSP Released - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 06 May 2010, 1:57 pm

firedragon got 2 CTD

one undocking from cox's bazzare, and one flying in new aden he is flying the switchblade
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SSP Released   SSP Released - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SSP Released
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to Monkey Universe! :: General Posting Area :: General OOC (Out Of Character) Posting :: Latest News-
Jump to: