Welcome to Monkey Universe!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLog inLatest imagesSearchRegister

Hello Universe

Go down 
+10
Boom
>MP
pacifica
[PTA]Plexus
DRUiD
Esquilax
*TW*DanielTheDestroyer
Nexus
Shaihulud
Jagged
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Jagged
Chimp
Chimp

Male
Number of posts : 4
Posting Points (or spam points) : -5
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Hello Universe Empty
PostSubject: Hello Universe   Hello Universe Icon_minitimeWed 09 Jul 2008, 1:34 am

Hey there all. I happened to be wandering around and noticed that you left your door unlocked. I just happened to be drawn in here and I think I like the looks of it, so I might just stay! I would also like to give thanks to a certain rabbit overlord (nudge nudge wink wink) who wishes to remain anonymous for reasons unknown to me. I also noticed that your server has exceded the maximum allowed number of Tawelheads (0), so in order to show my thanks to you all for letting me join here, I'll take the liberty of scrubbing the universe of this little infestation Surprised And I saw that Digital Dru is an Admin! Suspect Good heavens! What is the world coming to?

Anyways, some of you may remember me as a dapper young lad from the FL off topic forums. I still am and will always be forever devoted to the supreme being in our world, who is of course, Esquilax. Others say I tend to be fanatical about my devotion but I really don't know what they're talking about, since it seems very reasonable to me. Well I don't know what much else to say other than it's good to be back. I'm sure I will ejoy being in game once I figure out how to get the global server to load.

Always remember,
We March For Victory!
Back to top Go down
Shaihulud
Monkey
Monkey

Male
Number of posts : 104
Posting Points (or spam points) : -225
Registration date : 2008-04-05

Hello Universe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Universe   Hello Universe Icon_minitimeWed 09 Jul 2008, 5:04 am

*Sandy! There are people making a line at your door! Would you please take care of them?*

Welcome, mate, to the insane place called MU!
Back to top Go down
Nexus
Admin
Nexus

Male
Number of posts : 3999
Posting Points (or spam points) : 782
Registration date : 2007-02-16

Hello Universe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Universe   Hello Universe Icon_minitimeWed 09 Jul 2008, 5:07 am

Hey Jagged welcome to MU Wink
Back to top Go down
*TW*DanielTheDestroyer
Monkey Leader
Monkey Leader
*TW*DanielTheDestroyer

Male
Number of posts : 422
Posting Points (or spam points) : -134
Registration date : 2007-04-07

Hello Universe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Universe   Hello Universe Icon_minitimeWed 09 Jul 2008, 6:17 am

welcome
Back to top Go down
http://www.xfire.com/profile/danielthedestroyer
Esquilax
Monkey Leader
Monkey Leader
Esquilax

Male
Number of posts : 309
Posting Points (or spam points) : -466
Registration date : 2007-12-07

Hello Universe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Universe   Hello Universe Icon_minitimeWed 09 Jul 2008, 7:43 am

Ah, my loyal acolyte Jaggy! It has been far too long Smile. *Hands Jaggy some GB* It is good that you have arrived, for the forces of Tawakalnistan are massing, and it is up to us, the wardens of truth, freedom and enlightenment to dispel his foul miasma of evil! As always the forces of Esquilaxitavia are up to the task, but he has some powerful allies who may prove to be... troublesome. Still, I have no doubt that his forces will be handily defeated on Thursday night (your time), should they dare to show their despicable Outcast faces in Sirius Wink.
Back to top Go down
Jagged
Chimp
Chimp

Male

Hello Universe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Universe   Hello Universe Icon_minitimeWed 09 Jul 2008, 2:16 pm

Well it seems I've been away longer then I thought. I happen to be completely clueless as to how to get the mod file to show up in the mod manager. I renamed it to Monkey Universe 2.48 Client.flmod and then I try to restore backups but I guess the manager still can't locate it. Does it need to be in a particular directory?
And I am also unable to connect to the server list. When I try to go on multiplayer through the internet, there's only a message saying that it's connecting to the global server.

Last edited by Jagged on Wed 09 Jul 2008, 3:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DRUiD
Monkey God
Monkey God
DRUiD

Male
Number of posts : 4248
Posting Points (or spam points) : 1584
Registration date : 2007-02-21

Hello Universe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Universe   Hello Universe Icon_minitimeWed 09 Jul 2008, 2:50 pm

Bloody hell, Jughead? Well now the place really is scraping the bottom. All we need now is that nutbar "Tors" and we can kiss the great ape's rear goodbye.Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://monkeyuniverse.kicks-ass.org/
[PTA]Plexus
Monkey Leader
Monkey Leader
[PTA]Plexus

Male
Number of posts : 491
Posting Points (or spam points) : 4
Registration date : 2007-02-21

Hello Universe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Universe   Hello Universe Icon_minitimeWed 09 Jul 2008, 3:44 pm

welcome Hello Universe 910466
Back to top Go down
Esquilax
Monkey Leader
Monkey Leader
Esquilax

Male

Hello Universe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Universe   Hello Universe Icon_minitimeWed 09 Jul 2008, 5:42 pm

Ah yes, "Tors". I doubt that *he* will show up, because he knows what awaits him if he does... Wink
Back to top Go down
pacifica
Chimp
Chimp
pacifica

Female
Number of posts : 23
Posting Points (or spam points) : -3
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Hello Universe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Universe   Hello Universe Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jul 2008, 11:51 am

Jagged wrote:
Well it seems I've been away longer then I thought. I happen to be completely clueless as to how to get the mod file to show up in the mod manager. I renamed it to Monkey Universe 2.48 Client.flmod and then I try to restore backups but I guess the manager still can't locate it. Does it need to be in a particular directory?
And I am also unable to connect to the server list. When I try to go on multiplayer through the internet, there's only a message saying that it's connecting to the global server.

I had the same problem but was able to solve it. I put a comment in the Portal section for the 2.48 download to explain what to do.
Back to top Go down
>MP<Sandalphon
Monkey
Monkey
>MP<Sandalphon

Male
Number of posts : 180
Posting Points (or spam points) : -137
Registration date : 2007-05-05

Hello Universe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Universe   Hello Universe Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jul 2008, 1:24 pm

Shaihulud wrote:
*Sandy! There are people making a line at your door! Would you please take care of them?*

Welcome, mate, to the insane place called MU!

I think I need to hire a staff for this asylum!

BTW: Anyone who sees Esquilax as a supreme being is either truly and hopelesly insane (ergo probably beyond even my prodigious capabilities to heal) or they are one of Esqui's own split personalities and he needs another intervention! What a Face

If this is truly a singular entity, Welcome to the Nuthouse and make an appointment with me as soon as possible!
Back to top Go down
Esquilax
Monkey Leader
Monkey Leader
Esquilax

Male

Hello Universe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Universe   Hello Universe Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jul 2008, 4:29 pm

I don't *have* any split personalities (or if I do, they certainly don't have forum accounts), and I challenge you to prove otherwise!
Back to top Go down
>MP<Sandalphon
Monkey
Monkey
>MP<Sandalphon

Male

Hello Universe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Universe   Hello Universe Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jul 2008, 7:36 pm

Pardon me whilst I curl up into a ball and laugh unabashedly laugh
Back to top Go down
Esquilax
Monkey Leader
Monkey Leader
Esquilax

Male

Hello Universe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Universe   Hello Universe Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jul 2008, 7:40 pm

What is he laughing at, we wonders, Precious?
Back to top Go down
Boom

Female
Number of posts : 158
Country : In my wheelchair stuck in 2nd gear with the gearlever up my arse
Posting Points (or spam points) : -130
Registration date : 2007-03-28

Hello Universe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Universe   Hello Universe Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jul 2008, 3:36 am

Well well as dru has stated what is this world coming to scraping the barrel Na... it's just the dormant prehistoric fossils coming out of hibernation...

Hiya's Jagg welcome to MU.... alien

Old And Wise
Back to top Go down
[TBH]Exorcist
Monkey
Monkey
[TBH]Exorcist

Male
Number of posts : 151
Posting Points (or spam points) : -91
Registration date : 2008-02-25

Hello Universe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Universe   Hello Universe Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jul 2008, 4:21 am

Nice to see some more cannon fodder has found its way to the greatness of the Monkey Universe Very Happy Anyone who allies themself with the mutant becomes a target for a freedom seeking brother such as myself Laughing
Back to top Go down
Esquilax
Monkey Leader
Monkey Leader
Esquilax

Male

Hello Universe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Universe   Hello Universe Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jul 2008, 4:18 pm

"Freedom seeking brothers"... Warmongering thieves and killers would be more accurate!
Back to top Go down
>MP<Sandalphon
Monkey
Monkey
>MP<Sandalphon

Male

Hello Universe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Universe   Hello Universe Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jul 2008, 6:18 pm

I smell the excrement of a steer!!

If the tide gets too deep, Run you fools, RUN!!!!
Back to top Go down
Indy11
Chimp
Chimp
Indy11

Male
Number of posts : 8
Posting Points (or spam points) : -9
Registration date : 2008-07-15

Hello Universe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Universe   Hello Universe Icon_minitimeThu 17 Jul 2008, 11:01 am

*shakes the Bunny's head*

So the Acolyte has traipsed into this sector.

*tsk tsk*

Can't you find something better to do than to worship an erstwhile rodent?
Back to top Go down
Jagged
Chimp
Chimp

Male

Hello Universe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Universe   Hello Universe Icon_minitimeThu 17 Jul 2008, 2:45 pm

Bah, what else can I expect from today's avaricious businessmen and dealers. Finding The Great Leader was the best event that ever occured in my life! You would surely find the same thing I did, if you had a little faith! In fact, I'm here to show you the Good News Indy! The Good News of The Rabbit Lord! Alls you have to do to start feeling a connection with Our Most Humble Philanthropist is to send a daily payment of Ginger Beer and money! Don't worry about doing any of the work though, since our team of highly trained accountants will automatically withdraw from your bank account once you send us your information. See? The Rabbit Lord wants to make your life easier! I know he makes mine that way.
Back to top Go down
Indy11
Chimp
Chimp
Indy11

Male
Number of posts : 8
Posting Points (or spam points) : -9
Registration date : 2008-07-15

Hello Universe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Universe   Hello Universe Icon_minitimeThu 17 Jul 2008, 3:03 pm

Oh dear. Oh dear.

Into the Nigerian scamming rackets now are we? Tell you what, you haven't proved to me that you really are Jagged.

Send us a picture of you standing in front of a well known US landmark in your vicinity with the front page of a locally well known and contemporaneously dated newspaper held up in clear view of the camera under your chin.

And wear a pair of bunny ears.
Back to top Go down
Asmodeus
Chimp
Chimp
Asmodeus

Male
Number of posts : 47
Posting Points (or spam points) : 20
Registration date : 2008-01-09

Hello Universe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Universe   Hello Universe Icon_minitimeFri 18 Jul 2008, 4:46 am

welcome to MU Jagged peace
Back to top Go down
http://sortheadout.forumotion.com/
AsmodeusesWife
Chimp
Chimp
AsmodeusesWife

Female
Number of posts : 29
Posting Points (or spam points) : 3
Registration date : 2008-01-05

Hello Universe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Universe   Hello Universe Icon_minitimeFri 18 Jul 2008, 11:24 am

welcome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello Universe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Universe   Hello Universe Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello Universe
Page 1 of 1