Welcome to Monkey Universe!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLog inLatest imagesSearchRegister

SSP Problems

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LuckyStar
Monkey God Disciple
Monkey God Disciple

Male
Number of posts : 960
Posting Points (or spam points) : 360
Registration date : 2008-01-07

SSP Problems Empty
PostSubject: SSP Problems   SSP Problems Icon_minitimeThu 06 May 2010, 6:34 pm

This is not major but something I thought I should mention.
I tried docking a Liner at the Traders Clan Support Station in a Liner and couldn't make it happen. I had not used a single Bot or Bat crossing the system - but I was empty and nearly dead before I stopped trying and ran for the Jump Hole. It looked like it was trying to dock - many times. I tried speed docking - placing my nose where the dock should be - but all it did was send me into another loop "looking" for that sweat spot.

By the way. I also tried docking the Liner at Sri Lanka. Much to my surprise I docked the first time without a problem. It was leaving Sri Lanka that was the problem. After launch I found myself sitting inside the rock. I tried for over an hour to escape, restarting the char several time. Normally - if all else fails I can manage to Dock at the station again and then escape. Not with Sri Lanka. Eventually - I had to ask someone to beam me out of there.
Back to top Go down

SSP Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: SSP Problems   SSP Problems Icon_minitimeFri 07 May 2010, 1:48 am

Thanks for the info Star, i will take a look at it Smile but there is one thing i don't understand, why did you docked a liner at a station (Sri Lanka), that is clearly not dockable by capships or freighter with a cargohold more than 1500. as you know, it's not allowed to do so, because of the problem getting out again and causing real trouble for the playerfile. i will tranfer your char - which is it? - to Bengladesh, but for the future, don't try to dock at stations, you're not allowed to Smile
Back to top Go down
LuckyStar
Monkey God Disciple
Monkey God Disciple

Male
Number of posts : 960
Posting Points (or spam points) : 360
Registration date : 2008-01-07

SSP Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: SSP Problems   SSP Problems Icon_minitimeFri 07 May 2010, 6:47 am

The char is free and in Om 3 now.
Why? I simply didn't think about it.
I really should have since it is a Rock.
More - it is the double of the Rock I got stuck in once before.
My only defense is that it has been quite a while since I flew a Liner anywhere off the Grand Tour.
Back to top Go down
drac
Chimp
Chimp

Male
Number of posts : 1
Posting Points (or spam points) : 1
Registration date : 2009-08-02

SSP Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: SSP Problems   SSP Problems Icon_minitimeSun 29 May 2011, 6:38 am

hello i have now OSIRIS but osiris shields is unmonted and imposible to mont pls help me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SSP Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: SSP Problems   SSP Problems Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SSP Problems
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to Monkey Universe! :: General Posting Area :: General OOC (Out Of Character) Posting :: Latest News-
Jump to: