Welcome to Monkey Universe!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLog inLatest imagesSearchRegister

Greetings from sunny Tawakalnistan!

Go down 
+11
Realm
[TBH]Exorcist
FlyByU
[PTA]PhoenixFire
>MP
Esquilax
>MP< Pilot
Laser
Nexus
DRUiD
Inspector Cyril Blake
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
DRUiD
Monkey God
Monkey God
DRUiD

Male
Number of posts : 4248
Posting Points (or spam points) : 1584
Registration date : 2007-02-21

Greetings from sunny Tawakalnistan! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings from sunny Tawakalnistan!   Greetings from sunny Tawakalnistan! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 11 Apr 2008, 1:49 pm

I believe you will know them having been pointed toward the "Tors" thread at one stage. These individuals were active culprits in the making such a behemoth.
Back to top Go down
http://monkeyuniverse.kicks-ass.org/
Realm
Monkey
Monkey
Realm

Male
Number of posts : 102
Posting Points (or spam points) : 22
Registration date : 2007-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from sunny Tawakalnistan!   Greetings from sunny Tawakalnistan! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 11 Apr 2008, 2:20 pm

I think I made the mistake of asking them to explain it.
Back to top Go down
Esquilax
Monkey Leader
Monkey Leader
Esquilax

Male
Number of posts : 309
Posting Points (or spam points) : -466
Registration date : 2007-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from sunny Tawakalnistan!   Greetings from sunny Tawakalnistan! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Apr 2008, 3:24 am

*Shakes head* Indeed, that is usually a fatal mistake Wink.

Pilot - Indeed, I fly out tonight at 10pm. Fortunately, I'm not going through Terminal 5 at Heathrow *wipes forehead*. Soon, I will return and take the fight to... certain individuals of dubious moral fibre.
Back to top Go down
Wasp
Chimp
Chimp

Male
Number of posts : 16
Posting Points (or spam points) : -3
Registration date : 2007-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from sunny Tawakalnistan!   Greetings from sunny Tawakalnistan! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Apr 2008, 5:39 am

Wabbits arent they full of fleas and diseases and should be killed on sight befor they spread there diseases to others on here, I hope the law is watching this as we got one problem with nomads so we dont need another ravid carrying myxomatosis bunny hoping wabbit, Unless he hads been vaccination against myxomatosis and viral haemorrhagic disease cos if not then all you monkeys watch out as he can spread it to.
Back to top Go down
Nexus
Admin
Nexus

Male
Number of posts : 3999
Posting Points (or spam points) : 782
Registration date : 2007-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from sunny Tawakalnistan!   Greetings from sunny Tawakalnistan! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Apr 2008, 6:26 am

no no wasp this wabbit has antitawakalnistans disease and its catching too. It makes him want to invade the Tawakalni republic and convert them to rabbitopians.
Back to top Go down
>MP<Sandalphon
Monkey
Monkey
>MP<Sandalphon

Male
Number of posts : 180
Posting Points (or spam points) : -137
Registration date : 2007-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from sunny Tawakalnistan!   Greetings from sunny Tawakalnistan! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Apr 2008, 7:11 am

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
Esquilax
Monkey Leader
Monkey Leader
Esquilax

Male

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from sunny Tawakalnistan!   Greetings from sunny Tawakalnistan! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Apr 2008, 1:42 pm

Ah yes, Wasp. I have heard of you *Looks down nose at Wasp* I would respond to your hyperbole and anti-rabbit propaganda, but I have a liner to catch from New London so that I can head back to the colonies. This isn't over though, I'll be back for you and your little Clan too!

Drags - Esquilaxitavians! Rabbitopia is something else completely Wink. Oh yes, and could you unban my accounts tomorrow since the "spring cleaning" is over? Thanks Smile.

Sandy - Quiet you. Go and kill "[TBH]Tawakalna" or something! Damn lazy angels.
Back to top Go down
[TBH]Exorcist
Monkey
Monkey
[TBH]Exorcist

Male
Number of posts : 151
Posting Points (or spam points) : -91
Registration date : 2008-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from sunny Tawakalnistan!   Greetings from sunny Tawakalnistan! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Apr 2008, 3:44 pm

Good to see that your journey to the civilized world hasn't cured all of your base instincts wabbit.
Back to top Go down
>MP<Sandalphon
Monkey
Monkey
>MP<Sandalphon

Male

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from sunny Tawakalnistan!   Greetings from sunny Tawakalnistan! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Apr 2008, 5:05 pm

He is Pretty Base mate, it would take a lot of civilizing, old boy, to make that wabbit shine! affraid
Back to top Go down
Esquilax
Monkey Leader
Monkey Leader
Esquilax

Male

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from sunny Tawakalnistan!   Greetings from sunny Tawakalnistan! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Apr 2008, 5:15 am

Lies! Lies and libel! I would outline your shady deeds Sandy for everyone to see Sandy, but this is hardly the time or place... Luckily for you.

Ex - "Civilised world"? Damn it, I have SUCH a good response to that for I have learned much of English history over the last six weeks, but then I'd end up offending you English-types with your muffins, dodgy and non-functional red phoneboxes and stiff upper-lips. That doesn't bother me, but there are a lot of you around here and I have enough people lusting after a slice of rabbit-pie once I return to space Razz.
Back to top Go down
Nexus
Admin
Nexus

Male
Number of posts : 3999
Posting Points (or spam points) : 782
Registration date : 2007-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from sunny Tawakalnistan!   Greetings from sunny Tawakalnistan! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Apr 2008, 5:26 am

Quote :
stiff upper-lips.

you wont find any of them here wabbit. im common as muck me Razz
Back to top Go down
>MP<Sandalphon
Monkey
Monkey
>MP<Sandalphon

Male

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from sunny Tawakalnistan!   Greetings from sunny Tawakalnistan! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Apr 2008, 9:27 am

Esquilax wrote:
Lies! Lies and libel! I would outline your shady deeds Sandy for everyone to see Sandy, but this is hardly the time or place... Luckily for you. Razz.

Shady Deeds!? ME!? I have Shady deeds?! Why doesn't somebody tell me these things!!!!!!!! Mad

My asymptotic Essence is Incapable o Shady, Bunnyman. I am a seraphim, highest order of simian angel? Close to the Monkey god and just as chimpy!

How can that be shady? What a Face
Back to top Go down
>MP< Pilot
Monkey Leader
Monkey Leader
>MP< Pilot

Male
Number of posts : 375
Posting Points (or spam points) : -273
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from sunny Tawakalnistan!   Greetings from sunny Tawakalnistan! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Apr 2008, 10:39 am

Slice of rabbit pie? From all this banter Esky I would guess that you will need to bring the family along in order to satisfy the people's desires for rabbit filled delicacies Laughing

See you in space mate Wink
Back to top Go down
Wasp
Chimp
Chimp

Male

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from sunny Tawakalnistan!   Greetings from sunny Tawakalnistan! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Apr 2008, 12:12 pm

Looks like to me an old time Wabbit Hunt is called for, some nets and few snares and were did i put those farrets, off to the colonis were going Wabbit Hunting,Then we will have enough to have a nice Wabbit casserole.
Back to top Go down
LORD_ARCHON
Monkey
Monkey
LORD_ARCHON

Male
Number of posts : 120
Posting Points (or spam points) : -53
Registration date : 2007-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from sunny Tawakalnistan!   Greetings from sunny Tawakalnistan! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Apr 2008, 1:50 pm

Well, those past 4 pages went totally over my head... but one thing is certain, if there is a rabbit hopping about, you know what an Archon, deciple of Aiur, would do about it, I'll let you use your imagination. Except you maximus, you can shut up. Wink
Back to top Go down
>MP<Sandalphon
Monkey
Monkey
>MP<Sandalphon

Male

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from sunny Tawakalnistan!   Greetings from sunny Tawakalnistan! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Apr 2008, 2:27 pm

I like rabbit hunts!
Back to top Go down
Realm
Monkey
Monkey
Realm

Male
Number of posts : 102
Posting Points (or spam points) : 22
Registration date : 2007-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from sunny Tawakalnistan!   Greetings from sunny Tawakalnistan! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Apr 2008, 2:37 pm

How does rabbit taste best?
Back to top Go down
Wasp
Chimp
Chimp

Male

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from sunny Tawakalnistan!   Greetings from sunny Tawakalnistan! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Apr 2008, 3:47 pm

well you did ask so i will tell you

Fricassee of rabbit
cooking time 2 hours
preparation time 25 mins
cooking utensils
3 saucepans,frying pan

for 4 people
1 rabbit
water to cover
1 tablespoon vinegar
2-3 onions
2-3carrots
2 rashers bacon
1pint water seasoning

sauce
2oz/50g butter
2oz/50g flour
half pint/275ml milk

garnish
4oz/100 mushrooms
little butter
3 rashers bacon
few peas

rabbit, unlike most game,is not improved by being stored until `high`; it should be quite fresh

1 soak the jointed rabbit in cold water and vinegar-this helps to whiten the flesh
2 lift out and dry well
3 put into the pan with chopped onions, carrots,bacon,waterand the seasoing and simmer for 1and a half hours until the rabbit is tender keep hot
4 heat the butter in another pan, stir in flour, and cook for several minutes
5 blend in the milk, then add half pint
275ml of strained rabbit stock and cook until thickened and smooth.
6 taste and add seasoning if required.
7 fry the mushrooms in butter.
8 cut the rashers of bacon into neat pieces, form into bacon rolls, put on a skewer and grill or fry.
9 cook and drain the peas

To serve

put the rabbit on a hot dish, coat with the sauce, garnish with the mushrooms, bacon rolls and peas.

To vary
add a little cream or sherry to the sauce

hope that help
Back to top Go down
LORD_ARCHON
Monkey
Monkey
LORD_ARCHON

Male
Number of posts : 120
Posting Points (or spam points) : -53
Registration date : 2007-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from sunny Tawakalnistan!   Greetings from sunny Tawakalnistan! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Apr 2008, 4:17 pm

OMG that is so tasty. I cooked it with a few psionic storms and it is wonderful tasting!!!
Back to top Go down
>MP< Pilot
Monkey Leader
Monkey Leader
>MP< Pilot

Male
Number of posts : 375
Posting Points (or spam points) : -273
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from sunny Tawakalnistan!   Greetings from sunny Tawakalnistan! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Apr 2008, 4:32 pm

lmao - poor old Esky will be having nightmares for weeks! You cruel people!
Back to top Go down
>MP<Sandalphon
Monkey
Monkey
>MP<Sandalphon

Male

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from sunny Tawakalnistan!   Greetings from sunny Tawakalnistan! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Apr 2008, 5:23 pm

i sure hope soooo Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Boom

Female
Number of posts : 158
Country : In my wheelchair stuck in 2nd gear with the gearlever up my arse
Posting Points (or spam points) : -130
Registration date : 2007-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from sunny Tawakalnistan!   Greetings from sunny Tawakalnistan! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Apr 2008, 5:55 pm

I'm sorry to say this...BUT... Mad

The Peskey Wabbit will bite ...need I say more

Old And Wise
Back to top Go down
>MP<Sandalphon
Monkey
Monkey
>MP<Sandalphon

Male

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from sunny Tawakalnistan!   Greetings from sunny Tawakalnistan! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Apr 2008, 7:42 pm

Boom!!! How are ya old son!!!
Back to top Go down
Locutov
Chimp
Chimp

Male
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from sunny Tawakalnistan!   Greetings from sunny Tawakalnistan! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Apr 2008, 8:28 pm

Oh well... what better Thread to announce your presence then here, in the presence of my Revered Leader Razz

Salaam wa Aleikum Oh Mullah Razz

As some of the gang already found out, aye, Im here now (Id, and Roo, and sorry again Drags that I happened to blip out at that unfortunate mment) so allow me to introduce meself:

I have many names, but all come down to the same, Locutov, as Locutov I am know under a number of functions, as can be seen under in my signatue I also act in a rather inofficial capacity as Envoy to my Grand Master (admins, don't worry, its not a recruitment drive, I leave that to the active recruiters) in the Dark Brotherhood.

A number of you already had my acquintance (see if any others can be brought over here Razz) Im an easygoing sort, figure life's too big of a hassle anyway to argue over games and all that sort, but if any of you can give me an indepth explanation of some of the rules over Ventrilo next time Im on, I'd be most grateful

>MPA
no no wasp this wabbit has antitawakalnistans disease and its catching too. It makes him want to invade the Tawakalni republic and convert them to rabbitopians.

The Rabbit harbours a long hatred of ours Razz comes from having been voluntold to complete certain projects for us Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Esquilax
Monkey Leader
Monkey Leader
Esquilax

Male

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from sunny Tawakalnistan!   Greetings from sunny Tawakalnistan! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Apr 2008, 1:49 am

Everyone is against me *sniff*. What's a poor old rabbit-horse with a six-week piloting handicap to do? Damn it, where the hell is the pro-Rabbit faction? Is it out there? ECHO! *Silence* Nuts.

Welcome Loc, I'm glad to see that you made it Smile. As for me, I'm back in the Burrow now, so you can expect to see me around in the near future.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from sunny Tawakalnistan!   Greetings from sunny Tawakalnistan! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings from sunny Tawakalnistan!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to Monkey Universe! :: Guest Area :: Guest Book-
Jump to: