Welcome to Monkey Universe!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLog inLatest imagesSearchRegister

i giggled.

Go down 
+6
*TW*DanielTheDestroyer
>MPA
DRUiD
c71shadow
[PTA]PhoenixFire
Zachary
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
DRUiD
Monkey God
Monkey God
DRUiD

Male
Number of posts : 4248
Posting Points (or spam points) : 1584
Registration date : 2007-02-21

i giggled. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: i giggled.   i giggled. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Jun 2008, 9:17 am

@Bear: Druid_1.1 eh? That is 1.85, a "new char" but not a "new player". Plain old Vanilla "Druid" was my first, the _1.0, 1.1 and _zero.

It was not until 1.87 I think did my "traditional" tags appear; Terra, Luna, Sol.Wink

I went looking through screenies last eve, found one where I killed [RIP-F]J-Dawg 4 times in the one chat screen. His final reply was "now you are on our KOS list" to which I pondered..."It took you this long to figure that one out?"

Must admit, RIP took a terrible hammering but they were a good clan and took it on the chin.

One odd thing was that only 5 players were in chat at the time, Dawg and I plus MadDog, Kapoetski and Blaze. The final 3 being the best of the best of the best ever imo.
Back to top Go down
http://monkeyuniverse.kicks-ass.org/
Zachary
Monkey
Monkey
Zachary

Male
Number of posts : 76
Posting Points (or spam points) : -10
Registration date : 2007-02-22

PostSubject: Re: i giggled.   i giggled. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Jun 2008, 1:32 pm

I remember the good old days of Rip as well. 3 IFU vs 9 RIP and the IFU would come out victorious Razz I flew with blaze a few times. not sure if I ever had the chance to go with you druid.
Back to top Go down
DRUiD
Monkey God
Monkey God
DRUiD

Male
Number of posts : 4248
Posting Points (or spam points) : 1584
Registration date : 2007-02-21

PostSubject: Re: i giggled.   i giggled. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Jun 2008, 3:28 pm

You did! Back then I was just another face (or lack of judging by my picture) in the crowd. Other than the time you wanted to kill me and were annoyed 'cause I was worth so much to Chief he freaked when he found out and told Blaze and Commando to kill you.Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://monkeyuniverse.kicks-ass.org/
Zachary
Monkey
Monkey
Zachary

Male
Number of posts : 76
Posting Points (or spam points) : -10
Registration date : 2007-02-22

PostSubject: Re: i giggled.   i giggled. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Jun 2008, 8:12 pm

yes, and I'm sure we all know that picture as its been flailed around plenty.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i giggled.   i giggled. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i giggled.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to Monkey Universe! :: Guest Area :: Guest Book-
Jump to: